Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 1 in Germany

I arrived in Germany today.  It was a long trip, but I made it just fine.  I'm staying in a town named Tübingen with a friend who is studying at the university.  Tübingen is a really old city and the university is over 600 years old.

It's pretty cold here in Germany, so my friend is also going to make me some nice winter clothes.  Coming from Upland I wasn't used to such cold weather.  Today the temperature was cold enough for water to freeze into ice.  Brrrrrr.


Today I got settled in and saw the sights from the window of my friend's room.  She lives in a dorm in the old part of town and tomorrow we're going to go traveling around the city.  

Here is a link to the photos of my trip.  Talk to you tomorrow!!

Flat Stanley

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making our project so special. I will share the blog with the class so everyone can be updated with what Flat Stanley is doing in Germany. I am amazed with what my first graders are able to experience. This is fantastic.
    Thanks
    Anna Berch

    ReplyDelete