Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 2 in Durham, NC


Today I got to explore a little bit around Durham and the house where I'm staying.  Plus it was Valentine's Day, so I put together valentines to send to my friends back in California.  It's a good thing that I picked up some gummi-hearts in Germany.  They go perfect with valentines!!

I met some friends here too.  My favorite is a garden gnome from UNC.  I told him how fun the basketball game was.  I also saw that they have a lot of books here.  It's good because I like reading, and since these books are in English I can read them by myself, and don't have to have anyone read them to me.

In the evening I watched some of the Olympics and went to bed. 

Tomorrow we're going to visit people at UNC.

Flat Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment